The charge of the NAD Board of Directors to the CEO Search Committee (CSC) is as follows:
- Nominate to the Board at least three finalists to be the next chief executive officer.
- Ensure a fair and thorough search process.
- Maintain inclusiveness and transparency throughout the process.
- Retain the confidentiality of the search process, including the names of applicants.
- Communicate with the public consistently through a public relations team, to be selected by the succession planning committee.
- Make decisions in line with the NAD mission statement and organizational values.
- Submit to the Board all information collected on proposed finalists to serve as the basis for selection of finalists and ultimately, their final selection.