Changes on the Horizon- the Youth National Ambassador Program!
There are several exciting changes on the horizon for the Youth National Ambassador Program! Watch Tawny Holmes and Alim Chandani explain the all-new NAD Youth Ambassador Program. Deaf or hard of hearing men and women, between the ages of 18 and 30, from anywhere across the nation, can compete to represent the NAD as one of the Youth National Ambassadors!
To compete in the Youth National Ambassador Program, you must be:
*Deaf or hard of hearing
*Between the ages of 18 and 30
If you're interested in becoming a contestant, there are five all-new rounds in the Youth National Ambassador Program:
1. You need to submit a 2-minute video that focuses on an social issue you're passionate about,
2. You must undergo a 48-hour Challenge and create a Blueprint,
3. You will encounter a series of challenges as part of the NAD Conference that will test your skills,
4. You will go head-to-head with other contestants in "The Battle," and
5. You will explain how you will put your dream into action in front of a live audience at the NAD Conference!
The Youth National Ambassador Program Finals will take place in 2014 at the NAD Conference in Atlanta, Georgia. Stay tuned for more announcements and updates coming your way this fall!