YLC 2013 Camper Registration Forms
Note: Please download these four forms and fill them out. When completed, please include your last name when saving as a new file; save as "file_LASTNAME.pdf" Email all four .pdf attachments to nadylc (at) nad (dot) org.
Camp session: June 20 – July 17, 2013
NAD YLC Fees
The total fee for the 2013 NAD Youth Leadership Camp (YLC) session, not including airfare, is $1,850. This includes the following:
- $1,800 camp fee. First portion ($800) due by March 15, 2013, second portion ($500) due by April 19, 2013, and third portion ($500) due by May 10, 2013; do not submit until you receive the acceptance letter;
- $50 application fee (applicants who do not get accepted will be refunded), due February 15, 2013 (EXTENDED Deadline: Friday, February 22nd), submit with application;
- Ground transportation (i.e., to/from airport, bus, or train station; field trips; weekly laundromat visits);
- One (1) NAD YLC T-shirt; and
- One (1) NAD YLC group photograph.
All NAD YLC campers should meet the following expectations:
- Fluency in American Sign Language
- High school sophomores and juniors (going to be a junior or senior)
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
After receiving a letter of acceptance, campers must complete the following:
- Have health insurance and provide a photocopy of both sides of health insurance card,
- Complete and submit a health history form signed by a physician,
- Sign and return medical release, liability agreement, and publicity release forms; and
- Complete any other required forms.
All applicants are required to submit:
- Typed Essay,
- Video Essay,
- Resume; and
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendations.