- Staff Training: July 9-16, 2018
- Camp: July 17 – August 11, 2018
- Staff Wrap-Up: August 12 – 14, 2019
2019 Staff Forms (for accepted applicants)
- May 6: Information and Publicity Release Agreement Form
- June 16: Medical Release & Consent
- June 16: Health Form
- June 16: W-9 Form (note: be sure to save and email to [email protected])
- July 1: Travel Form
We are still hiring! Available positions:
After receiving the letter of acceptance, administration team and staff members are required to do all of the following:
- Have health insurance and provide a photocopy of both sides of health insurance card.
- Complete and sign the medical release form.
- Return a completed physical examination history form signed by a physician.
- Sign and return liability agreement form.
- Sign and return publicity release agreement form.
- Provide photocopies of specialized training certificates, if any.
- Complete any other forms required by the NAD YLC Director.
All NAD YLC administration team and staff members are required to have health insurance. First aid and basic medical care is provided at the camp by a registered nurse or a person with First Aid certification. In cases requiring more serious medical attention, the administration team or staff member is taken to a nearby medical center or hospital for appropriate treatment.
Camp policy requires that all administration team and staff members have submitted a medical release form signed by them, along with a recent physical examination/health history form signed by a licensed physician. These and other forms will be sent with the letter of acceptance. Camp policy also requires that all administrators and staff members’ medication be kept and dispensed by the camp nurse. No medication will be kept by individual administrator and staff members.
We request that only prescription medication be brought to camp. All prescription medication must be in the same container in which they were issued (with dosage instructions and physician’s name intact). The camp has a supply of non-prescription, over-the-counter medications that the camp nurse will dispense as necessary, so please do not bring non-prescription medications from home.
It has been under 16 years since NAD YLC staff members first received a summer stipend, and this goes toward their airline tickets or alternate transportation. The size of the stipend is often incomparable with the amazing opportunity to witness and be part of the amazing leadership growth throughout the camp. With that in mind, it has been noted as a rewarding volunteer experience for all past staff members.
** We look forward to working with you! **
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate and contact us at [email protected]