The National Association of the Deaf (NAD) wants aspiring deaf and hard-of-hearing youth leaders to be our Youth Ambassador! This is an exciting opportunity for young deaf and hard of hearing adults to become the future leaders of the community.
The Youth Ambassador will:
- Serve as a liaison between the YAP and the NAD
- Commit to 24 hours of community service every three months
- Attend and participate in NAD events (i.e. Jr. NAD National Conference, NAD Leadership Training Conference, Youth Leadership Camp) and other events
- Participate in interviews
- Provide workshops and presentations
- Provide written reports and/or video updates
- Continue to work on their platform project
These opportunities await you and we look forward to having you as our Ambassador!