National Association of the Deaf (NAD) wants two aspiring deaf and hard-of-hearing female and male leaders to become the Youth Ambassadors for the years of 2016 to 2018! This is an exciting opportunity for young deaf and hard of hearing adults to become the future leaders of the community.
Youth Ambassadors will:
- Represent the NAD and the deaf and hard-of-hearing population at events
- Promote civic engagement and social responsibility
- Transform into effective advocates
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration
- Engage in networking for the community
- Lead community-based projects
- Raise awareness about social issues
- Translate innovation into action
- Commit to making an impact in American society
These opportunities await you and we look forward to having you as our Ambassador!