Camp dates: July 17 to August 11, 2019
Tuition Fee: $2,650
Camp Taloali, Oregon
Congratulations, you are one step ahead to attend the NAD Youth Leadership Camp (YLC) this summer! Please read below for all the required forms and information we need from you.
The total fee for the 2019 NAD YLC session, not including airfare, is $2,650. This includes the following:
- $50 application fee (applicants who do not get accepted will get a refund);
- First portion ($1,000) due by March 31, 2019, second portion ($800) due by May 1, 2019, and third portion ($800) due by June 16, 2019 — do not pay until you receive the acceptance letter;
- Ground transportation (i.e., to/from airport, bus, or train station; field trips; weekly laundromat visits);
- One (1) NAD YLC T-shirt; and
- One (1) NAD YLC group photograph.
2019 YLC Required Forms (for accepted campers only):
2019 YLC Tuition
We encourage you to reach out to your vocational rehabilitation office or local organizations to support your trip to NAD YLC. If you need a letter from the NAD to verify and request for support, please contact the NAD Director of Youth Programs, Chanel Gleicher, at [email protected].