NAD Education Policy Counsel Tawny Holmes explains some of the changes with the new EHDI Re-authorization for today’s Facebook Live discussion at 4p ET. Tawny takes a moment to answer some FAQs, some of which shares the process of how the amendments happened and the next steps now that the EHDI bill has been signed by the U.S. President.
We also want to take the time to recognize many other organizations who also provided support to this success:
– American Society for Deaf Children (ASDC)
– Conference of Educational Administrators of Schools & Programs for the Deaf (CEASD)
– Council de Manos
– Maryland Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
– National ASL and English Bilingual Consortium for Early Childhood Education
– National Black Deaf Advocates
– Visual Language and Visual Learning (VL2)
– NAD Education Advocates
– NAD State Associations
– And many others!