The Jr. NAD National Conference will have a Diversity Exhibition/Fundraiser at the RIT/ NTID Dyer Arts Center. We invite YOU to participate! The exhibition dates are November 1 – December 14, 2019 at the RIT/NTID Dyer Arts Center.
The artwork must be about Jr. NAD or the Jr. NAD Conference theme: “Perspective, Empathize, Influence.”
- Must be deaf and hard of hearing, younger than 22 years old, and a member of an active Jr. NAD Chapter.
- Submission will be accepted from July 22 – October 1, 2019
- Artworks will need to be mailed to or dropped off at the Dyer Arts Center between October 7 – October 15, 2019
- Create an artwork that is 6×6 (x6 if 3D)
- Artists can only submit one artwork
RIT/NTID Dyer Arts Center
[#JrNAD2019 ART COMPETITION]
52 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY 14623
>> SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK SUBMISSION FORM HERE (DUE BETWEEN July 22 – October 1, 2019)
BONUS: There will be a panel of judges at the exhibition and they will select a winner!