Do you live in Chicago? Are you near the area? The NAD Board of Directors would like to meet you! Come and join us at the NAD Town Hall meeting on Saturday, April 18, 6:30p-9p (MOPD Field Office, 2102 W. Ogden Avenue, Chicago, IL).
Join us also for these other events:
- Thursday 4/16 from 2-6pm: Board Meeting at Chicago Hearing Society, 2001 N Clybourn Ave, Chicago, IL
- Friday 4/17 from 2-5pm: Board Meeting at Swoboda Deaf Center, 7050 W. Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL
- Friday 4/17 from 6-8:30pm: Fundraising Dinner at Swoboda Deaf Center, 7050 W. Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL. RSVP at[email protected] $30 in advance/$35 at door.
- Friday 4/17 from 9:00pm-11:30pm: Duppies event at D’Agostino’s, 3131 N. Thatcher Ave, River Grove, IL
- Saturday 4/18 from 9:00am-4:00pm Board Meeting at Swoboda Deaf Center, 7050 W. Belmont Ave, Chicago, IL
For more information, contact [email protected].
Thanks to: CCIAD, CHS, IAD, MOPD, SDC
Download the flyer and share with your friends!