The National Association for the Deaf has established several resources for you, deaf and hard of hearing persons to apply for jobs by navigating through the list of web links provided below.
The NAD does not make any promises or assurances about the possibility of gaining employment with any of these private companies or government agencies. Should any of the web links be incorrect or there are any communication access issues, please let us know.
For those who are in college or university, it is good to have an internship to build your skills and opportunities when you graduate to look for a new job. The university or college should have a career center or your major department can assist you to find an internship.
GENERAL JOB SEARCH WEBSITES
- USAJOBS – Federal Government’s Official Job Site
- Monster – Private and Public Sectors
- CareerBuilder – Private Sector
- Indeed – Private and Public Sectors
- Linkedin – Private and Public Sectors
- Glassdoor – Private and Public Sectors
- Idealist – Private and Public Sectors
- CSDWorks – for deaf and hard of hearing people only
- DeafJobWizard – deaf-related job listings