By volunteering your time and expertise, you will help provide opportunities to more than 48 million Deaf and Hard of Hearing Americans. Our volunteers play a very important role in the success of our programs and initiatives by:
- Providing Deaf workers and job seekers with mentors and career opportunities;
- Raising funds through special events and other key programs;
- Helping to guide our organization through the dedicated sponsors and advocate organizations;
- Joining our members and supporters to call or send emails and letters to politicians, business leaders and local legislators;
- Helping the NAD write grant proposals to corporations, state and federal agencies.
The NAD also gratefully accepts gifts from corporations and foundations, in-kind gifts, and corporate matching gifts. By donating to the NAD, you help maintain and expand the work we do to achieve equality for all Americans.
Donate online or send your donation via certified mail to:
The National Association of the Deaf
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 820
Silver Spring, MD 20910
If you’re a Federal employee, it’s easy to give back to the NAD through payroll deductions. This allows you to have an amount deducted each pay period from your paycheck. Contact your Federal agency to ask about adding the NAD to your payroll deduction and use our CFC Number #10356.
Thank you for supporting us as we advocate for equal rights for all!